SAPA FANSIPAN TOUR 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT HOTEL
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on bus, depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway with the first comfort break in Phu Tho Province.
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
12.30: Arrive Sapa town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay Ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.00: Start trekking to Cat Cat village – home of Black H’Mong People, you visit Cat Cat waterfall and the Hydrofoil constructed by the French in 19th Century, visit family of H’’Mong People to understand their culture and customs.
17.00: Go back to Sapa town for refreshing, then have dinner in peace, enjoy night activities and overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Fansipan Peak – Hanoi by bus (B/L)
8.00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan – The Roof of Indochina. (Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa Town.
12.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 – 15.45: Relax and discover Sapa town by yourself with some souvenirs, meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
16.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
20.45: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
Enjoy a 2-day tour from Hanoi to Sapa, visiting Cat Cat village and taking a cable car up Fansipan Peak – The Roof of Indochina. Depart Hanoi for Sapa in the early morning. Stop for short breaks in Phu Tho province and Lao Cai city before arriving in Sapa Town.
|SAPA FANSIPAN TOUR 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT HOTEL BY BUS|
|Hotel Class||Price (USD/ Person)||Single Supplement|
|2 stars hotel in Sapa center||120||20|
|3 stars hotel in Sapa center||130||30|
- Hanoi Sapa Bus Ticket (Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi) with modern facilities
- English Speaking Guide on bus
- 2 bottles of water in Hanoi Sapa Bus
- Return ticket of Cable Car Sapa – Fansipan – Sapa
- Double/ Twin room in hotel (2 or 3 stars) basing on twin sharing basis
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- All entrance tickets as in itinerary
- Tour guide to Cat Cat and to Cable Car Station
- Goverment tax, beverages
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.